Dispatch times: There are currently no delays to dispatch. Same day dispatch for orders made before 5pm.
Customer Service Response times: Please allow 24 hours for email responses. If your inquiry is urgent please use our Live Chat or call us on 09 6364919
Shipping times:Overnight delivery New Zealand wide for all orders placed before 5:00pm. Please note, delivery to rural areas may take longer.
International Shipping Information
International Shipping – To be advised
2 - 4 business days from dispatch. Parcel will need a signature to be claimed and will be sent back to shipping depot if no one is available to sign for the delivery.
Please note - we are based in Auckland
- Sterling Clutch and Brake is based in Auckland, New Zealand and we ship all items from our Auckland warehouse.
- Any additional taxes or duties applied by NZ customs are the responsibility of the recipient and your parcel may be subject to these charges depending on the value.
- It is illegal for us to incorrectly declare the value of the parcel, and we are not able to do so.
- If your parcel's tracking status is "Import Duty and Tax Payable" or "Income Duty and Tax Assessment", your parcel may experience a delay of approximately 3 - 5 business days.
- Customs may contact you with advice on how to pay any applicable fees to your parcel.
What if my order hasn't arrived in the estimated time?
- If all the items you ordered are in stock at the time of purchase and you have placed your order before 4pm, you can expect your order to be dispatched the same day.
- If your order was placed after 4pm and all items are available, your order will be dispatched next business day.
- Please note that our shipping guidelines are based on the estimated time of arrival from the dispatch date, not the date your order is placed.
- Please be advised that our delivery time guidelines are based on business days, which only includes Monday – Friday, New Zealand- excludes Public Holidays.
- If you believe your order is outside the specified time range of delivery and you are having your parcel delivered to a business address, please check the mail room or reception for your parcel.
- If your parcel is being delivered to a home address and you have left delivery instructions, please check around your property (such as the meter box, carport etc) for somewhere safe the delivery driver may have left your parcel.
- Please check your confirmation email to confirm your delivery address was correct.
Who will deliver my parcel?Your delivery will be a collaborative process through NZ Couriers.
How to track your parcel with NZ Couriers:You'll find your tracking number under "Consignment Number" on your dispatch confirmation email. Enter this tracking number at NZ Couriers website ( https://www.nzcouriers.co.nz/track_and_trace.html ). You can also contact NZ Couriers directly on 0800 800 841. If you have been through these processes and still cannot locate your parcel, please email us at email@example.com.
Ways to ensure you don't miss your delivery:
- Our deliveries are delivered with a signature required, meaning your parcel will need someone to sign for it at the time of delivery to avoid it being taken to the depots.
- We would suggest opting to have your parcel delivered to a business address if you aren't home during the day, so you don't miss your delivery.
- If you are having your parcel delivered to a work address, please ensure you include your business name and any delivery instructions (eg "Leave at Reception").
What happens if an item I ordered was out of stock?
- If one of the items you've ordered is out of stock, your order will be placed on hold until the available item comes back into stock.
- This will be reflected on your confirmation email, as your dispatch date will be delayed.
- If you would like an update on when a product will come back into stock, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you'd like to return an item to us, please view our return information page click here.